- Only a small part of complete model needs to be setup;
- Can be printed and can be shown on digital devices;
- Best quality and highest level of deails achieveable.
(compared to work amounts & prices of the other visualization ways, 3D animation & interactive)
3D Rendering workflow:
1. Setup the model using your CAD Data or your 3D model;
（the file formats available for us to work with include Rhino, Revit, Microstation, ArchiCad, AutoCad, Sketchup, VectorWorks, Maya, 3D Studio Max）
2. Model & view angle comfirmation;
3. Postproduction: adding trees, cars, lights and environment...
(Several rounds of previews sent out for your comments)
4. Pre-final render stills for your approval;
5. Output the final renderings.
Autodesk 3D Studio Max 2010 up to 2014, VRay renderer; render farm; 3D Max Plug-in (Such as Speed Tree, Tree Storm, Druid Forest Pro, Rpc, etc); Adobe Photoshop; Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere,and combustion for postproduction.
Up to now, Frontop CG has more than 11 years in the field of 3D visualization, and has long-term cooperation relationship with international big firms, like Zaha Hadid Achitects, NBBJ, Benoy, Adedas, DP Architects, LEO A DALY, etc.
Our 3D renderings are produced to the exact design, material and lighting specifications of your scheme, including people, vegetation, fixtures, fittings, furniture... This results in a high quality photo-realistic vision ideal for use in the proformance requirments, plannings, competitions, marketing presentations, and so on. To see our Architectural Rendering Portfolio.